Para leer esto en español, haga clic aquí
Effective date: August 21, 2018
What is gathered, and how is it used?
What Information does Fetch Collect?
The information we collect varies depending on the type of activity you are performing and helps us provide you Services, personalize and improve your experience and allows us to provide you with opportunities to learn about products and services that may interest you. We collect the following Personal Information about you:
- Birth Date
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Telephone Number(s)
- For Digital Receipt Program participants only: consumer account or email log-in credentials and any personal information contained on digital receipts
"Other Information" or Information, may be gathered through your use of the Website, App, or Services as described below:
- User Submissions (as defined in the Terms)
- IP address
- Unique device ID
- App usage information, including but not limited to:
- Details about products you have scanned, purchased, searched for or favorited
- Details about rewards earned and redeemed, deals, challenges, discounts, and coupons associated with your account
- Time, duration, and location of your App use
- Other activity logs
We and our third party service providers may collect Information in other ways, including:
- Location Services: We may use the physical location of your device by using satellite, cell phone tower, WiFi, or other signals. The physical location is used to provide you with a variety of services such as store selection, and other personalized content such as advertising. You may opt out of using location services using your device's functionality to do so, but this may degrade the features and functionality that we can provide.
- Through your Device & Browser: Browsers and Devices automatically collect information such as your MAC Address, computer type, operating system and browser name & version, device manufacturer & model number, Version of our Application & Sites that are running, and device language. This information is used for support, statistical purposes, and to monitor Service performance & functionality.
- Through Advertiser ID: Fetch Rewards and Shop Fetch applications (and any third party with whom we have contracted), may gather and use your Advertising Identifier, which is a unique ID assigned to your mobile device for advertising purposes, and any information obtained through the use of the Advertising Identifier. If a user resets the Advertising Identifier, Fetch agrees to not combine, correlate, link, or otherwise associate, the prior Advertising Identifier with the reset Advertising Identifier.
- Information from Other Sources: We may collect data that is publicly available such as information you have submitted in public forums, including social media platforms. We may also collect information from third parties such as demographic information and other information that can enhance our existing information about you.
- De-identified and Aggregated Information: Personal Information may be de-identified and aggregated in a way to remove the identifying components and provide meaningful insights. De-identified and aggregated information will not be treated as Personal Information and may be used by us and shared with third parties to provide insights into developing or improving products or services, marketing, or for any other legally permissible purposes.
- Digital Receipt Program:Our Digital Receipt Program makes available to you an in-app process to link other email accounts or digital consumer accounts, such as your Amazon account, to your Fetch account as a means of submitting digital receipts. In linking your digital consumer account or email account(s) through this program, you provide Fetch the log-in credentials to that account(s) so that Fetch, as your agent, can retrieve purchase information from digital receipts in your digital consumer account or email. In processing your Digital Receipts, Fetch may retrieve Personal Information such as billing address, mailing address, name, payment method, and other information contained in the Digital Receipt email. The account credentials that you enter for these accounts are not stored with Fetch, but are stored on your device through appropriate secure methods, such as Keychain. Fetch may scan for any data believed to be a receipt in those email accounts or the linked consumer account.
How will this Data be used?
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use Personal Information in the following ways.
To Provide You with Requested Products and Services and Fulfill Your Requests
We may process, use, and share the information you have provided us and other information we collect to provide the products, services, and information you request and to otherwise fulfill your requests
Communicating with You, Including for Marketing
We may communicate with you if you have provided us the means to do so. For example, if you have given us your email address, we may send you newsletters, respond to inquiries, send administrative information, promotional email offers on our own behalf or on behalf of other businesses, or email you about your use of the Services. You may receive an email from us or a Third Party to complete a purchase you have made, to follow up on sweepstakes, promotions, rewards, or deals you have signed up for, or market other goods or services that may interest you.
Facebook Custom Audience.
We may participate in Facebook's Custom Audience programs which enables us to display personalized ads to individuals on our emails lists when they visit Facebook. We share Personal Information with Facebook in order for Facebook to determine whether you are a registered Facebook account holder in connection with this program. You can opt-out of Facebook Custom Audience by sending us an email with your name and email address and we will forward your request to Facebook, which would delete you from all our Facebook Custom Audience ads.
Internal Business Purposes
We may use information you have provided us or that we have otherwise collected on the Website or App to:
- Develop or improve the effectiveness of our Website, mobile experience, products, services, and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Perform other business activities as needed.
Your Information or the information you provide may be used to allow you to send messages to a friend through the Website or App. By using this functionality, you represent and agree that you have obtained the relevant required consent from that friend to send him/her messages and that we are not the sender or initiator of any such messages nor are you acting as our agent in sending any such messages.
Fetch may partner with companies, such as manufacturers of goods, loyalty programs, or other organizations ("Partners") and share Personal Information or Other Information to understand your shopping activity. Fetch and our partners may use this information to provide you with information about events, promotions, sweepstakes, benefits, and goods or services that may interest you. Fetch or our Partners may use this information to contact you.
Other business affiliates and third-party service providers:
Fetch may partner with other organizations to perform specific services for us as part of the core functionality built into the Website or App and to deliver you Services. We may share Personal information and other collected information with third party service providers to perform or help perform functions on our behalf.
Linking to Third Parties
When you leave this Website and go to another linked site, we are not responsible for the content or availability of the linked site. Please be advised that if you enter into a transaction on the third party site, we do not represent either the third party or you. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ from those practiced by us and are not our responsibility. Moreover, we are not responsible for the privacy policies of other organizations, such as Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, or any other organization involved in providing Fetch to you.
Certain user profile information, including your name, location, and any content that you post to the fetchrewards.com website or services may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services or address your request for our services. Please remember that any content you post on our site may become publicly available and can be collected, viewed and used by anyone. If you do not want others to see your information or any content you provide, do not post it on the site.
Legal Requirement or Business transfers:
We may share or disclose your Personal Information when required by law or as necessary to protect our interests or those of our affiliates and/or employees or as part of a sale or purchase of our business.
What Personal Information can I access, and how do I edit or change my Personal Information?
When you log into your account or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you have provided to us:
- Shopping Lists
- Email Address
- For Digital Receipt Program participants: consumer account and/or email log-in credentials
- User Name
- Past Receipts & purchases
- Selected Coupons
You may be able to add, update, or delete information. However, when changes are made we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
For California Residents
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and for contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice and information, please submit a written request to: email@example.com.
Is Personal Information about me secure?
If you choose to register an account with us, it will be protected by a password of your choosing for your privacy and security. It is your obligation to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser and by logging out after you have finished accessing your account. In addition, we maintain administrative, physical, and technical controls in order to protect your Personal Information.
Other Privacy Topics
How do we treat Do Not Track signals
Because we do not track individual users across the Internet, we do not currently respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals received from Internet browsers.
What choices do I have, and may I opt out?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features. If you choose not to disclose certain information to us, some of our features or services may not be available to you, or the application may become unusable.
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, please follow the opt-out instructions in any email you receive from us or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you unsubscribe to Fetch messages or have not provided accurate contact information, you may not receive these updates.
You may request deletion of your account by emailing email@example.com. Some information may remain in our records after you edit or delete such information from your account.
Please do not send us or disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security number, personal information related to race or ethnicity, political positions, personal finance information, religious or other beliefs, health or medical condition, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through email, phone, or any services we provide.
What if I have questions about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Privacy Policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also be contacted at the address below:
Fetch Rewards, Inc.
131 W Wilson St #400
Madison, WI 53703