FETCH REWARDS PRODUCT OWNER
Fetch is a fast-growing technology company innovating and changing how consumers fulfill their grocery needs.
We are headquartered in the heart of downtown Madison, with offices in Chicago and New York. Fetch currently provides a mobile grocery shopping app,
Fetch Rewards, that allows users to get rewarded every time they scan a receipt from a grocery store. Fetch Rewards is free and available in both the
Android and iOS platforms. The mission of Fetch is to provide easy access to the information and technology necessary for people to enjoy every stage in the life of
food (inspiration, planning, purchasing, preparation, and of course ... eating). Founded in 2013 and growing, Fetch is looking for a
Product Owner to help us change the grocery shopping experience.
We are looking for a Product Owner, who will be responsible for developing, maintaining and bringing to life the vision for the Fetch Rewards app.
As Product Owner, you will work across multiple functions, bringing the needs of our company and partners into harmony with what is best for our end user.
We are seeking a mobile-minded product owner who can step in and help build a first class mobile-led experience. With a user-first mentality, you will fight endlessly
for the best possible user experience. You will be a critical part of the Fetch team, helping to deliver the Fetch platform to millions of households across the country.
- Work with the leadership and product planning teams to prioritize backlog and feature roadmap
- Manage all JIRA "paperwork" related to the product roadmap
- Write product roadmap user stories, gaining inputs from necessary parties
- Lead product briefings to internal teams to communicate larger projects prior to kickoff
- Communicate effectively to internal teams regarding product roadmap timing and any relevant information
- Gather user input to influence product design, feature set, and functionality improvements. This will be in the form of user surveys, data mining,
focus groups, and any other necessary inputs
- Deep-dive into all available data to understand product usage, and drive recommendations and decisions for product development
- Manage testing and scaled releases of features when needed, ensuring product releases are technically sound and delivering the best possible user experience
- Monitor and measure product releases to ensure feature objectives are being met
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- 3+ years of B2C Product Owner experience, preferably mobile
- Experience across both qualitative and quantitative methods of user feedback
- Experience with visual UI mock-up tools to help bring ideas to life
- Proven track record of bringing product ideas to market via an agile development process
- Experience presenting and leading meetings to a broad range of participants
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter
- Thrives in a team atmosphere
- A constant hunger to better understand how end users interact with the product, to find areas for improvement and opportunity
- A desire to change the way brands and retailers connect with consumers