Fetch is a fast-growing technology company innovating and changing how consumers fulfill their grocery needs.
We are headquartered in the heart of downtown Madison, with offices in Chicago and New York. Fetch currently provides a mobile grocery shopping app,
Fetch Rewards, that allows users to get rewarded every time they scan a receipt from a grocery store. Fetch Rewards is free and available in both the
Android and iOS platforms. The mission of Fetch is to provide easy access to the information and technology necessary for people to enjoy every stage in the life of
food (inspiration, planning, purchasing, preparation, and of course ... eating). Founded in 2013 and growing, Fetch is looking for a
Product Analyst to help us change the grocery shopping experience.
As a Product Analyst, you will collaborate with all sides of the business, learning about their needs for product insights and what questions they have about the business.
Fundamental to this role is understanding how users interact with our product, and how that relates to our core business objectives. The Product Analyst will lead as an architect,
an analyst, and a story-teller to drive actionable insights to guide our decisions and enable the business to operate more efficiently.
In addition to working with the business leads to understand and answer their questions, you will be in lock step with the data scientists who are writing the queries
and generating the raw data. You will take that data, polish the data, and tell the story of the data.
- Architect - Insightful model Ideation
- Partner with Data & Analytics on the ideation of models to product insights.
- Analyst - Take data from Interpretation to Description to Prediction to Prescription
- Lead the interpretation of results to go beyond the "what" and identify the "why" leading to the "how" to solve and provide actionable opportunity.
- Storyteller - Complex analytical results converted into simple & succinct stories
- Lead the creation & adaption of narratives or dialogues on data-based and analytic driven stories that provide an illustration of the Fetch
user journey and product experience.
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of insights & analytics cross-functional relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions
- Solid analytical skills and ability to quickly learn analytical modeling tools and techniques
- Accuracy of data in a time-sensitive environment while working in an environment with regular processes, but also with new ones and ad-hoc requests
- Ability to synthesize data and form logical conclusions
- Disciplined approach toward execution, attention to detail, and ability to navigate within large and complex data environments
- Ability to effectively summarize complex information to the Fetch team to drive appropriate action
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including reporting and presentation skills
SKILLS WE BELIEVE WOULD BE HELPFUL:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Economics
- 3-5 years of experience with proven track record of delivering results in analytics / product insights
- Passion for digging in and uncovering nuggets of information to optimize business practices.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain flexibility in an ever-changing environment
- Being customer focused while consistently meeting deadlines in a results-oriented environment
- An affinity for the pace of work that a high-growth company
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch.