Bilingual Customer Support Specialist
At Fetch Rewards, we have two sayings that sum up the ethos of our organization launched in 2013:
Defeat the Odds!
Our vision is to leverage technology to transform shopping into an engaging, rewarding, and delightful experience, ultimately propelling the time-worn grocery shopping experience into the 21st century. Our technology platform, based around a free smartphone app, ensures that users have the best shopping experience possible. Headquartered in Madison, WI with offices in Chicago, Denver and New York, we pride ourselves on two things -- the caliber of our work and the scope of our ambition.
This position requires bilingual English / Spanish ability and will work 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Friday-Tuesday. The potential to work from home on Saturday and Sunday exists after a probationary period.
- Trouble-shoot and effectively communicate issues to Fetch Rewards users and the development team.
- Maintain user satisfaction.
- Technical software troubleshooting with development team.
- Manage priorities and effectively complete day to day tickets and long-term projects.
We know we're both succeeding when:
- All requests are addressed within 24 hours.
- You are effectively translating problems from users into repeatable bug reports for the technical teams in a way
that they do not need additional information to identify the issues.
- You solve problems and reduce the need to contact the technical teams.
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited
because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Speak fluently in Spanish and English (oral and written) to communicate with our Puerto Rico users (required).
- Translate from Spanish to English and vice versa (required).
- Work 7:00 am-4:00 pm Friday-Tuesday. Ability exists to work from home on Sat. and Sun. after a probationary period.
- Demonstrate customer service training and/or previous technical support experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Zendesk and Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Word) a plus.
- Display passion for problem solving and service with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Quickly identifying issues and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Act as an active listener who asks the “right” questions to fully understand a request.
- Be a team-player who is eager to collaborate and welcomes open discussion in order to problem solve.
- Effectively manage day to day tasks and long-term projects with the passion and desire to increase the scope of the support team.