CLIENT SERVICES - INSIGHTS & ANALYTICS LEAD
Our vision is to leverage technology to transform shopping into an engaging, rewarding, and delightful experience. We're
a vibrant team of innovators who have embarked on a journey to reinvent how people shop. Our app gives users rewards for
purchasing participating brands by scanning their receipts after shopping. Fetch has become one of the fastest growing
tech companies in Wisconsin.
Our offices are located in downtown Madison overlooking Lake Monona. We like to celebrate our victories, big and small,
and we've never been accused of taking ourselves too seriously.
As a small and agile team, we pride ourselves on the caliber of our work and the scope of our ambition. We have two
sayings that sum up the ethos of Fetch Rewards: Defeat the Odds! and What's next?
We're committed to working with innovative and passionate people. As a young company, we need team players who can go
above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help the company build towards its vision. If the challenge of
disrupting a stagnant industry with the help of a hard-working and fun-seeking team excites you, then read on!
We are looking for a Client Services Insights & Analytics Lead (CSIA) that will manage & support multiple client relationships and lead Insight &
Analytics of long-term partnerships. The day to day responsibility will include seeking to understand core business objectives of partner companies to
find data & analytic solutions within our capabilities. The CSIA will lead as an architect, an analyst, and a storyteller to drive data-drive actionable
insights enabling the execution of unique brand experiences within our platform and ultimately building 1:1 consumer connections for our Partners.
- Lead as an architect - Insightful model Ideation
- Lead as an analyst - Interpretation-Description-Prediction-Prescription
- Lead as a storyteller - Complex analytical results converted into simple & succinct stories
- Drive the interpretation of results to go beyond the "what" and identify the "why" leading to the "how" to solve and provide actionable opportunity.
- Partner with Data & Analytics on the ideation of models to provide Partner category & customer insights.
- Lead the creation & adaption of narratives or dialogues on data-based and analytic drive
- Partner Category/Customer stories that provide an illustration to the Fetch Consumers journey and their life of food.
- Assist in client on-boarding and forecast processes by delivering data driven insights to help partners plan and deliver on aligned KPIs & objectives.
- Build & Manage the post promotional event analytics database to leverage historical learnings against future events for direct to consumer tactics
- Create & support weekly & monthly rituals & routines and liaise among the CPG partners to ensure effective communication, prioritization and execution
Ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support business needs using Tableau and Advanced Excel skills while becoming familiar on how to "speak in and translate to"
client systems and processes
- Analyze and report business performance (market share, volume and revenue trends and drivers, competitive performance)
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of insights & analytics cross-functional relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with Consumers
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly
impact a young growing company.
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to CPG organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Economics